Woman becomes allergic to husband’s touch after exposure to gas

0
11
allergic
Woman becomes allergic to husband’s touch after exposure to gas

The immune system of a 30-year-old woman, Pilar Olave turned against her to the point that she has become allergic to everything, including her own husband.

Her body had developed an allergy to all food, people, water, clothing, technology with an electromagnetic field, including her mobile phone and more.

Pilar Olave 1

 

For now, she can’t touch or kiss because her body is just too hypersensitive to bacteria, meaning she is even allergic to her own husband.

Pilar Olave found her immune system had turned against itself after being exposed to a gas leak, leaving her allergic to ‘life’ and even her own husband.

Pilar, who was working as an actress in Los Angeles, has been living bedridden, locked away from the world for the last two years due to her severe allergies.

The symptoms first started to present themselves four years ago when Pilar, complaining of brain fog, started to forget her lines and to suffer from a tight chest, severe stomach pain and heart palpitations.

As her condition became worse, doctors were baffled.

Finally, Pillar and her husband discovered that a gas leak in their home was causing Pilar’s immune system to turn against itself due to lack of oxygen.

Apparently, their bedroom had been slowly poisoned by the undetected gas leak for a number of years.

The gas company could not pinpoint how long the couple’s home may have been affected.

Pillar explained the scariest part was feeling starved of oxygen and not knowing why.

She narrates,

 

“I became sensitive to scents and chemicals, whenever I would use hairspray or put on make-up I would get stomach pains, headache, nausea and just felt sick.

“The windows would all be open, but my chest was really tight, I couldn’t breathe well and I would get heart palpitations.

“I suffered numbness in my extremities and my vision became blurrier too, getting to the point where I thought I was going to lose my sight.”

Pillar dropped to just nine kilograms, as all the food she tried to eat would shut down her body’s immune system and make her collapse.

“I would have anaphylactic shocks where my throat would close up, but when I went to the emergency room, no one knew how to treat me,” she said.

After the gas leak discovery, it was discovered that all of Pilar’s health problems could be labelled as extreme environmental poisoning.

Her brain and lungs were so deprived of oxygen that it had caused her body’s immune system to work in overdrive – attacking anything she encountered.

Pillar has to undergo numerous special treatments and has so far received over 200 oxygen sessions

These sessions have enabled her to start eating again by reintroducing seven foods, brief stints outside, short visits from family and more.

Pilar Olave

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here